Please choose which of the following applies to your mortgage:
Please note, if you have a Low Rate Advantage mortgage please contact our customer service department for more information on your prepayment penalty.
- 3 months' interest (90 days), calculated on your remaining mortgage balance on the date of prepayment, or
- the interest rate differential amount
- Credit Limit x 0.025% x number of remaining months in the Term
(b) where you have one or more Locked In Portions, the greater of:
- (i) the administration fee calculated as stated in (a) above; or
- (ii) the sum of the applicable prepayment charge(s) for the Locked In Portion(s). You will need to calculate the penalty for each Locked in portion using the calculators below. (Fixed or Variable)
Home Equity Line of Credit
3 Months Interest
Interest Rate Differential
6 month 6.99%
1 Year 3.34%
2 Year 3.44%
3 Year 3.54%
4 Year 3.74%
5 Year 3.99%
Information about the calculator
When choosing the rate for the equivalent remaining term of your mortgage, round to the nearest whole term.
This calculator makes certain assumptions and is for estimates only. It will provide you with an approximate value to assist you in making decisions regarding your mortgage. To obtain an exact payout figure, please contact us directly.
Payment timing, payment amount and interest rate changes can have a big impact on your Interest Rate Differential amount calculation. Use the prepayment calculator to see how changes can impact your prepayment charges.